ABOUT THE CHEF
Chef Susan developed a passion for cooking and baking at an early age and that passion has never faded. She loves working with and continually learning about food, developing and testing recipes, teaching others and generally “playing in the kitchen”.
Through personal experience, Susan understands the transformative power of a whole foods, less processed approach to cooking and eating as part of an overall plan for health and well-being. She enjoys sharing that information with others in a fun, relaxing and encouraging manner.
She continually expands her culinary knowledge and gains inspiration through her extensive travels, exploration, and professional development opportunities.
- Passionate about all things culinary and keeping food and cooking real and enjoyable
- Thoroughly enjoys helping individuals become confident in “cooking well” for themselves
- Works to support culinary-related businesses in the area of product promotion and client engagement
- Experienced with home cooking, restaurants, catering, retail and specialty foods, and event planning
- ServSafe certified Food Manager
- Professionally trained in Culinary Arts + MAEd in Education
- Regularly attends culinary and health and wellness professional development classes, workshops and conferences