ABOUT THE CHEF
Chef Susan developed a passion for cooking and baking at an early age and that passion has never faded. She loves working with and learning about food, planning and organizing events, developing and testing recipes, teaching others, and generally “playing in the kitchen”.
Susan holds a Master’s degree in Education and an AAS degree in Culinary Arts. Her prior experiences as an educator and corporate training leader paired with her restaurant, catering and product development experience provide a great foundation for her work as a Chef and Culinary Consultant.
Susan continues to expand her culinary knowledge and gain inspiration through her extensive travels, exploration, and professional development opportunities.
- Professionally trained in Culinary Arts
- Passionate about all things culinary and keeping food and cooking real and enjoyable
- Thoroughly enjoys assisting and supporting individuals, groups, and local businesses
- Possesses strong planning, organization, and implementation skills
- Experienced with home cooking, restaurants, catering, specialty foods, and event planning
- ServSafe certified Food Manager
- Background in education and corporate training management