DIETARY CHANGE ASSISTANCE
Three keys to success when making dietary changes are to have a plan, understand the best ingredient choices, and have good food options readily available. We focus on these when helping you implement either –
- a general whole food approach rich in fruits, vegetables, whole grains, proteins and healthy fats
— OR —
- a specific eating plan as prescribed by your healthcare provider such as Anti-Inflammatory Arthritis Diet, Diabetes, Elimination Diet, Gluten-Free, Low or No-Added Sugar, Low Carb
After consulting with you about your dietary needs and preferences, we will create a personalized service package including cooking instruction, delicious recipes, and menu suggestions. In addition, we are happy to consult with your health care provider to ensure alignment with prescribed dietary requirements.
Depending on your cooking skill level and goals, a minimum of one personalized cooking class will be scheduled with the possibility of a series of classes. The class will take place in your kitchen using your equipment, and we will provide you with a shopping list prior to the session. Recipes and menu suggestions will be provided along with any additional hand-outs.
This service is customized and priced per project. Base pricing includes:
- initial consultation
- planning and customization
- class instruction
- recipes, menus and shopping lists
- possible consult with healthcare provider
Contact us to discuss your dietary change assistance needs.