Virtual Participation Cooking Classes
Bring co-workers and others together to virtually cook and learn
while increasing engagement, productivity, and overall wellness.
Designed especially with small to mid-sized organizations in mind, our corporate cooking classes and workshops bring coworkers together virtually to learn how to use quality ingredients that support:
- an overall healthier lifestyle
- reduced risk of serious chronic diseases
- better brain function such as productivity, creativity, mood, memory, and concentration
WHY OFFER COOKING CLASSES FOR CORPORATE WELLNESS?
Research from the American Journal of Clinical Nutrition shows that workplaces that provide educational sessions on nutrition-related topics increase the likelihood of employees reducing many potentially costly health risk factors.
In addition, studies show that actively participating in healthy cooking classes increases employee confidence, ingredient knowledge, diet quality, and cooking frequency – all of which support a healthier, happier, more productive workforce.
“Adequate nutrition can raise your productivity levels by 20% on average.”
– World Health Organization
“Thanks for making our event so special and memorable! Everyone in our group had a great time and is still talking about it. We will definitely do it again.”
-P. A., Minneapolis, MN
Participation Cooking Classes
Our virtual cooking classes are fun, engaging, and full of useful information. We take current, well-researched nutritional information and translate it into how it can be used in the kitchen. The focus is on selecting better quality ingredients to cook flavorful, satisfying meals that support overall health and brain function and help us feel our best.
In our interactive virtual cooking classes, participants learn about ingredients, knife skills, cooking methods, and techniques – all in the comfort of participants’ own kitchens, using their own equipment – while preparing a delicious meal to enjoy when class is complete.
- Each participation class is 60-90 minutes
- The delivery platform is Zoom
- A maximum of 16 participants/devices are supported
- Participants will purchase ingredients prior to class
- Class planning and instruction
- Ingredient list
- Equipment list
- Class prep information sheet
- Monthly e-newsletter access for further tips, techniques and information for continued support
BONUS E-Book! Cooking class participants receive a pdf version which includes additional recipes, tips and other helpful information about integrating healthy ingredients in your daily life!
Maximum of 16 devices/participants for hands-on, cook-along cooking classes.
CURRENT VIRTUAL COOKING CLASS OFFERINGS
- Cooking “en Papillote” (in paper)
- Build a Healthy, Brain-Boosting Bowl
- That’s a Wrap! Fresh Spring Rolls
Prefer to offer participants a Cooking Demonstration rather than a Participation Class?
Love + Craft Kitchen will reformat any of its participation classes to fit a cooking demonstration request. Contact Chef Susan for details.
Maximum of 30 devices/participants for cooking demonstrations.
These topic and strategy-focused workshops are another key piece in supporting employees’ efforts to prepare meals that improve overall health and brain function.
In these virtual sessions, participants learn
- meal planning how-to and strategies
- ingredient selection tips and techniques
- ways to more easily get quality meals on the table after a busy workday
Workshops range from 45 – 60 minutes in length depending on the topic and menu and are delivered through Zoom.
- Interactive workshop presentation
- Workshop materials – workbook, templates, or other materials
- Recipes for the cooking demonstration, when included
- Monthly e-newsletter access for further tips, techniques, and information for continued support
BONUS E-Book! Workshop participants receive a pdf version which includes additional recipes, tips, templates, and other information to help integrate cooking healthy meals into everyday life!
Maximum of 30 devices/participants for workshop sessions.
CURRENT WORKSHOP OFFERINGS
- A Little Help from our “Grocery Store” Friends
- Flexible Dinner Planning
Enhance The Experience
Choose to provide employees with a specially selected gift box as an OPTIONAL add-on for an additional fee. Or, choose to provide a gift card for use toward the cost of ingredients.
SPECIALTY GIFT BOXES
Each box contains 2 – 5 high-quality, specially selected ingredients
- spices and dried herbs
- oil and aged or flavored balsamic vinegar
Gift Box Pricing ranges from $25 – $65 per gift box, depending on the class and selection.
- Love + Craft Kitchen handles ordering for direct delivery to class participants. A lead time of at least 3 weeks prior to the class date is required
GROCERY GIFT CARD
Provide participants with an Instacart, Amazon Prime, or Visa gift card for use toward the cost of ingredients.
- Event Organizer orders and distributes these gift cards to employees.
Pricing for virtual cooking classes and workshops varies by the session and number of participants.
- Cooking classes start at $800 for up to 10 participants.
- Workshops start at $650 for up to 10 participants.
- QUARTERLY BUNDLE DISCOUNT – Book any combination of 4 cooking classes and workshops to be delivered once per quarter and receive a 10% discount.
Please contact Susan at Love + Craft Kitchen for complete pricing for your event.
I’d love to work with you.
For more information or to book a cooking class, click below.