Crafting individual and full-concept recipes that support a healthier lifestyle
Inspiration, imagination, research, and experimentation are key components to the recipe development process. Whether starting from scratch or enhancing what is already in place, Love + Craft Kitchen creates recipes to fit each client’s brand, audience, and preparation requirements.
– Corban Manor Inn, St. Paul, MN
Chef Susan works with:
- Brands and Retailers: creating custom recipes that promote your product and brand, increase sales and customer loyalty
- Food Entrepreneurs: taking food product concepts or home recipes to the recipe prototype level ready for the early stages of the food manufacturing process
- Bed & Breakfasts, Restaurants and Cafés: creating new recipes or enhancing current recipes to start or refresh menus
- Healthcare Organizations and Wellness Groups: assisting clients in meeting health and wellness goals with recipes that are delicious and satisfying
- Others in need of assistance in creating recipes for their own or consumer use
This customized service is priced per hour or per project. The service fee includes:
- Research and planning
- Concept development for client review
- Ingredient sourcing, shopping, and expenses
- Recipe development and refinement + a minimum of two tests
- Recipe writing, editing, formatting of final recipes
I’d love to work with you.
Let’s talk about your recipe development project!