Crafting individual and full-concept recipes that support a healthier lifestyle
Inspiration, imagination, research, and experimentation are key components to the recipe development process. Whether starting from scratch or enhancing what is already in place, Love + Craft Kitchen creates recipes to fit each client’s brand, audience, and preparation requirements.
“When I tell my business story, Love + Craft Kitchen is all over it. Chef Susan and her colleague not only helped me develop my salad dressing recipe, but also ‘held my hand’ as they took me from food novice to food producer. I cannot thank them enough for all they have done for me.”
— MV Salads, Martha’s Vineyard, MA
We can’t say enough about how fun it was to work with Chef Susan at Love + Craft Kitchen to create custom recipes for our Bed and Breakfast–our guests simply rave about her breakfast creations both in flavor and appearance. We appreciated Susan’s professionalism and attention to detail in structuring the recipes, including presentation tips, so the recipes were easy to prepare and produced quality dishes each time. Thank you for being a part of making our business a success!”
– Corban Manor Inn, St. Paul, MN
Chef Susan works with:
- Brands and Retailers: creating custom recipes that promote your product and brand, increase sales and customer loyalty
- Food Entrepreneurs: taking food product concepts or home recipes to the recipe prototype level ready for the early stages of the food manufacturing process
- Bed & Breakfasts, Restaurants and Cafés: creating new recipes or enhancing current recipes to start or refresh menus
- Healthcare Organizations and Wellness Groups: assisting clients in meeting health and wellness goals with recipes that are delicious and satisfying
- Others in need of assistance in creating recipes for their own or consumer use
This customized service is priced per hour or per project. The service fee includes:
- Research and planning
- Concept development for client review
- Ingredient sourcing, shopping, and expenses
- Recipe development and refinement + a minimum of two tests
- Recipe writing, editing, formatting of final recipes
I’d love to work with you.
Let’s talk about your recipe development project!